Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Poker Stars - Inside the Tour, Vol. 85: Inside 'The Book of Bluffs'

Inside the Tour, Vol. 85: Inside 'The Book of Bluffs'
I have hundreds of poker books in my library and most of them are not very good, in my opinion. I am trying to recommend a few good books to put on your shelves, though, and that has made me re-examine some titles that had gone into...

WSOP-C Council Bluffs, Day 1: Howard Wolper Takes Early Lead
98 men and one woman took to the felt yesterday at the Horseshoe in Council Bluffs, Iowa to vie for the World Series of Poker Circuit Championship ring and a seat at the World Series of Poker Main Event, with notable players such...

He Said, She Said, Vol. 7: Stu Ungar's Famous 10-high Call
There are many Stu Ungar stories from his glory years, and some consider him the greatest tournament poker player that ever lived. However, what is perhaps Stu's most famous hand occurred in a heads-up tournament against reigning World...

No comments: